skip to main | skip to sidebar
me + you

10/28/09

We carved our pumpkins a couple of days ago, mine is
a (scary) tree if you can't tell. Coles pumpkin is the
vikings logo. I did mine by free hand and cole used a outline
he printed out.
Posted by Kandace and Cole at 11:26 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Us

My photo
Kandace and Cole
Cole and I have been together for 7 years. This blog is for us, so we can document our lives, our adventures and all the things we love in life.
View my complete profile

Friends of the family

  • Delatore Family
  • Dopp family
  • karford Family
  • Kettle family
  • Elle, Joe & O

(Him)

(Him)

(Her)

(Her)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (18)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (23)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • I'm so so excited for halloween! We are going to V...
      • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I love you so much! I hope yo...
      • We carved our pumpkins a couple of days ago, mine...
      • After I picked up the girls from school, we went t...
      • I decided to be a little crafty and make my own wr...
      • Last night 10-09-2009 was a normal night, oh excep...
      • I went to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert last ni...
      • I got a season pass to Disneyland today! Now I get...
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (1)


LOVE