I took these two video's for my sister, this is one of her favorite songs. They're not that great people kept going in front of me, but you get the point.
10/5/09
I went to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert last night in San Juan Capistrano. The whole performance was wonderful and I'm so glad I got to go. The guy in the back of the picture was not with us, he totally messed up the picture. I went with some of my really good friends Jordan, Taylor, and Adrienne who I haven't seen in so long, it was good to catch up with her.


I took these two video's for my sister, this is one of her favorite songs. They're not that great people kept going in front of me, but you get the point.
I took these two video's for my sister, this is one of her favorite songs. They're not that great people kept going in front of me, but you get the point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks so fun! That's funny about that random guy in your picture. It's been forever since I've seen those girls!
Post a Comment