8/20/09

Last weekend my sister and my nephew Owen made a trip up to my mom's. We left Sunday night and came home Wednesday. Of course we had to go to our favorite pizza place, their pesto pizza is the best, it looks greasy but it's so wroth it! We had a lot of fun hanging out with the family. (sure did miss Cole though)





When we got home Cole and I decided to go to Newport Beach to ride our Bikes. Since we live 15 minutes from there we threw the bikes in the truck and went down. This is one of my favorite things to do, we rode down the whole strip on the beach plus Balboa island. We got fresh lemonade at Jane's corndogs. It was so nice outside and great bike riding weather. These are some of my favorite times with cole.







I love these chairs!




This is at Balboa






2 comments:

aubri said...

Pizza Factory is SOOOOO worth the grease :) Those are such cute pictures of you and Cole! I'm extremely jealous of your bike rides on the beach.

Brittany said...

Cute pictures Kandace. I am so glad that we coppied you. We need to do it together. Come over so that we can walk to get a hamburger.