skip to main | skip to sidebar
me + you

8/22/09

Cole was in the Orange County Register for today's paper! It was for a car accident on the 91 Freeway.


Posted by Kandace and Cole at 9:07 AM

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Wow you look really good in that picture cole! Well a lot better then the guy laying down. HAHAHA I really have the best jokes in town I think.

August 22, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Us

My photo
Kandace and Cole
Cole and I have been together for 7 years. This blog is for us, so we can document our lives, our adventures and all the things we love in life.
View my complete profile

Friends of the family

  • Delatore Family
  • Dopp family
  • karford Family
  • Kettle family
  • Elle, Joe & O

(Him)

(Him)

(Her)

(Her)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (18)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (23)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ▼  August (8)
      • It has been so HOT lately, but I'm loving it. It w...
      • I LOVE going to the beach, it's my favorite thing ...
      • Cole was in the Orange County Register for today's...
      • Last weekend my sister and my nephew Owen made a t...
      • Look at that grease on that platter. Jealous all ...
      • This last weekend, we went up to Wrightwood for a ...
      • Today we are headed up to the mountain's for a wed...
      • Cole's in Laughlin this weekend for a bachelor par...
    • ►  July (1)


LOVE