skip to main | skip to sidebar
me + you

6/24/10

I changed my blog, hopefully i can get everything changed over.
www.canyourockitlikethis.tumblr.com
enjoy!
Posted by Kandace and Cole at 11:46 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Us

My photo
Kandace and Cole
Cole and I have been together for 7 years. This blog is for us, so we can document our lives, our adventures and all the things we love in life.
View my complete profile

Friends of the family

  • Delatore Family
  • Dopp family
  • karford Family
  • Kettle family
  • Elle, Joe & O

(Him)

(Him)

(Her)

(Her)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (18)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • I changed my blog, hopefully i can get everything ...
      • Halfway done!!!I can't believe I'm 20 weeks alrea...
      • Our wedding was wonderfulthanks to all our family...
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (23)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (1)


LOVE