skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
5/26/10
And it's a........
BOY
!!!!! We are really excited and can't wait to see who he looks like.
1 comment:
Lauren
said...
Congratulations!
May 29, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
Kandace and Cole
Cole and I have been together for 7 years. This blog is for us, so we can document our lives, our adventures and all the things we love in life.
View my complete profile
Friends of the family
Delatore Family
Dopp family
karford Family
Kettle family
Elle, Joe & O
(Him)
(Her)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(18)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(4)
And it's a........BOY!!!!! We are really excited a...
In less than 12 hours we find out what we are havi...
Collin, Cole, Oakley and I went hiking today in Wr...
COLE GOT INTO PARAMEDIC SCHOOL!!!!! I'm so proud o...
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(1)
LOVE
1 comment:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment