We have a wedding date June 5, 2010.
The invitations are out, and the planning has began.
The invitations are out, and the planning has began.
Thank god for my sister because i would be lost in what to do!
It is approaching very quickly, and we still have tons to do.
This is going to be quite a year, also we found out we are having a baby.
I'm due on HALLOWEEN!
Which is really cool it's 2 days after Cole's Birthday, and it's his dad's Birthday.
I have A LOT of planning to do, wedding and baby its crazy!
We find out what where having on MAY 26, i hope its a girl Cole wants a boy
But really we will be happy either way.
I'm just excited to see what it looks like, and who it looks like
A baby makes your blog so much more interesting
and your life becomes more interesting
I'm not going to lie I'm SCARED
I have no idea what to expected but I'm sure that is with every first time mom.
That's weird to think we are going to be a MOM & DAD
It's been Cole and I for almost 7 years!
To add someone else is going to be crazy
We've started the name game, and with some of Cole's names i think it going to be a challenge (buck) really!
its way to close to ****
We are so happy and can't wait for June and October
2 comments:
Aaah i can't believe this! I'm so excited for you two! Wedding. Baby. 2010 is going to be the best year ever!!!
AMEN!!!
Collin says we are so excited for you!!! This baby will probably be our second favorite. You know because Owen is so cool. haha. Just kidding
Post a Comment