skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
1/21/10
I love the rain... but I love the snow more!
I wish I was up in Wrightwood, its so pretty up there.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I love you!!!!!! Miss you too.
xxxxxxxxxxoooooooo's Mom
January 29, 2010 at 8:28 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
Kandace and Cole
Cole and I have been together for 7 years. This blog is for us, so we can document our lives, our adventures and all the things we love in life.
View my complete profile
Friends of the family
Delatore Family
Dopp family
karford Family
Kettle family
Elle, Joe & O
(Him)
(Her)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(18)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(4)
I love the rain... but I love the snow more!
Yesterday my sister and I took Owen and Max to Dis...
Cole makes the BEST homemade hamburger's!!! Right ...
2009 in Pictures. Happy new year!Mom's surprise pa...
►
2009
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(1)
LOVE
1 comment:
I love you!!!!!! Miss you too.
xxxxxxxxxxoooooooo's Mom
Post a Comment