9/21/09

Summer is sadly coming to an end, tomorrow is the first day of fall. Even though it's still going to be hot this week, I thought I would do a summer review in picture. We've had such a fun summer and we are happy we got to spend it at the beach.
We went to the pool a lot. I love spending my days with him, he makes me laugh all day.

These are the girls I nanny for, I love hanging out with them. It's a fun and easy job, I will really miss them when we have to move.

I went on a girls trip to Vegas with my best friends, Halee and Jordan.

We did a lot of this.

Collin taught Cole how to surf, but he likes bodysurfing more.

We went to Palm Springs for our 6 year anniversary. We didn't take any pictures of the us together. lame

I was with Owen a lot. He is so fun to hang out with.

We went to Disneyland.

Was with my sister a lot to, I love living so close to her. I think I will cry when we aren't living so close.
Here's to FALL!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I am crying right now, but it could be because I am on my period and the cd wont burn and I cant find a photographer